I’m a big fan of recruitment technology and I love catching up with thought leaders in technology to share ideas and news on the latest updates or new tech being introduced to the recruitment industry.
As part of Barclay Jones’ Recruitment Leaders Podcast series, I’m delighted to be talking to Matt Wright, co-founder of Stitched. Stitched is a recruitment networking plugin that extracts the useful intelligence inside your organisational data and helps you find the shortest path to the right candidate.
Are Recruiters Drowning in Information and Data?
I talked to Matt about:
- Are recruiters drowning in information?
- Keeping interaction personal in a tech-driven world
- Recruiters are being trained to sell, but are they being trained to recruit?
- How conversation is a fundamental part of recruitment
- Why consultants will never be replaced by tech
- Why using systems incorrectly reduces recruiters' placements
Listen to Our Recruitment Leaders Podcast Series
So far we have interviewed the following recruiting / marketing / tech leaders:
Listen to our SoundCloud account (while running, driving, cooking, working. multi-tasking, recruiting)
"Have the leaders in recruitment in your ears” - Tweet this