We’re back with another episode in our Recruitment Leaders Podcast – and this time we’re speaking to Nikki Alexander and Andy Wyschna of JXT. We’re passionate about transforming recruitment businesses with tech and digital marketing, so this was a match made in heaven!
So John Wannamaker said more than one hundred years ago:
“Half the money I spend on advertising is wasted; the trouble is I don't know which half”.
Even though we can land a robot on a comet, run a marathon in space and tell a dog from its nose print, we still don't understand that recruitment websites can deliver more ROI than brand awareness and clicks... wake up recruitment leaders!
We talked about:
• How do you get ROI from recruitment websites?
• Why is SAAS necessary for a website?
• Saas websites are less cost effective for recruiters, aren't they?
• What needs to change with recruitment websites and digital marketing for recruiters to get ROI from recruitment websites?
• What are recruitment leaders forgetting to do when they implement a new recruitment website?
• What 3 things do they think recruitment leaders and recruitment marketers need to stop doing in 2017?
Listen to Our Recruitment Leaders Podcast Series
So far we have interviewed the following recruiting / marketing / tech leaders:
Listen to our SoundCloud account (while running, driving, cooking, working. multi-tasking, recruiting)
"Have the leaders in recruitment in your ears” - Tweet this