As part of my Recruitment Leaders podcast series on SoundCloud I spoke with Alex Moyle from Elevated Recruiting. He works with recruitment leaders and their teams to make them more productive and their businesses more profitable.
We had a really interesting chat about:
- How to build a high value recruitment business
- Recruiters are now not the only game in town – recruitment tech and the flat fee model has disrupted the client/recruiter conversation
- Recruiters need to behave more like accountants and lawyers and add value by consulting and not simply recruiting.
- Lidl and burgers
- Why most recruitment firms never get above 10 people
- Why do recruitment leaders ask their staff to do something that they would not do themselves or are not equipped to deliver?
- How to run a recruitment firm with a dispersed management team
- And he also gave his view into what he thinks that every recruitment leader should do before Christmas.
This is a great listen for recruitment business owners and directors who are keen to grow their businesses.
So far we have interviewed the following recruiting / marketing / tech leaders:
Listen to other Recruitment Leaders
Listen to our SoundCloud account (while running, driving, cooking, working. multi-tasking, recruiting)
"Have the leaders in recruitment in your ears” - Tweet this