Building a recruitment team to deliver growth and profit in 2016 seems for many recruitment leaders to be about growing headcount…
I had a chat with Mike Walmsley about internal attraction and what recruiters need to think about in this year.
- How to be a talent magnet
- Are you really “different”? Or are your “differences” simply what should be a given?
- Do you really need to recruit this year, in order to grow your business?
- Using predictive hiring analytics and big data to grow your recruitment team
- 3 things that every recruitment leader needs to do in 2016 to improve their talent attraction and retention
- How to get your marketing department engaged in recruitment
- What to do with your “rookie” in their first week
- If a new recruiter “can’t bill” for the first 3 months - what are you going to measure them on?
- Do you want your competition looking at you
- The average Recruiter is incontinent
- How to stop falling in love during an interview
- … and why niggles are good!
I loved speaking with Mike. He knows so much about the industry and how to lead a recruitment business.
If you want to see him in person, join Mike on Thursday 28 January for an exclusive director only event that could mean you'll never need to pay an R2R fee again.
Our Recruitment Leaders Podcast Series
So far we have interviewed the following recruiting / marketing / tech leaders:
Listen to our Recruitment Leaders Podcast
Listen to our SoundCloud account (while running, driving, cooking, working. multi-tasking, recruiting)
"Have the leaders in recruitment in your ears” - Tweet this
Thanks Mike for a great podcast!