I talk a lot online and at events about recruitment growth through technology and digital marketing and I love catching up with thought leaders in recruitment to share ideas and debate what can make or break a recruitment business.
As part of Barclay Jones’ Recruitment Leaders Podcast series, I’m delighted (understatement!) to be talking to Greg Savage.
How about some...
"straight talking - no messing - advice for recruitment leaders who want to be more successful" Tweet this
Straight Talking Advice and How to Make your Recruitment Business Sexy and Cool
I talked to Greg about:
- What are the main changes he feels have happened in the recruitment industry?
- What are most recruitment leaders doing differently at the moment?
- Where is the “danger”?
- What are investors who are looking to buy your business looking for?
- What does he think of permanent dominant-recruitment businesses?
- As a recruitment leader in the current market, what do I need to do to be successful?
- What could add the most value to your recruitment business?
- What reduces the value of your recruitment business?
- How can we attract the best recruiters?
- What is the future of recruitment?
- What 3 things are crucial for recruiters to be trained in?
- What are the three skills every recruitment leader is going to need in the next 3-5 years?
This is seriously one of my favourite interviews and I think every recruitment leader (current or budding) will benefit from spending 30 minutes listening to this and planning their 2017 strategy.
Listen to Our Recruitment Leaders Podcast Series
So far we have interviewed the following recruiting / marketing / tech leaders:
Listen to our SoundCloud account (while running, driving, cooking, working. multi-tasking, recruiting)
"Have the leaders in recruitment in your ears” - Tweet this