In recent years we have seen an increase in recruitment businesses in the UK market, and a growth internationally – Europe, Asia, The Americas. Now we are post / pre / during (or wherever the hell we are) with Brexit, there’s lots of talk from recruitment leaders about “exit” or “Recxit?”. They want to sell up and reap the rewards of growing a profitable recruitment business.
Improving the Value of your Recruitment Business
I grilled Graeme about:
- What kinds of things would Graeme say that recruitment leaders should do to improve the value of their recruitment business?
- Which niche recruitment sectors are on the ascendance?
- What is happening in recruitment M&A (mergers and acquisitions) at the moment in recruitment?
- What’s the most important asset in your recruitment business?
- What power does recruitment software really have in the recruitment process?
- Where does data and recruitment technology sit when you are selling your recruitment business?
New Enterprises in Recruitment
Graeme is also Head of New Enterprise Members & International Markets and is working with APSCo on to help emerging businesses – whether they are new start-ups or SMEs looking to achieve their next level of growth. You can get in touch with him via LinkedIn and APSCo. His goal is to “professionalise” the SME space. Great goal!
Listen to Our Recruitment Leaders Podcast Series
Listen to our SoundCloud account (while running, driving, cooking, working. multi-tasking, recruiting)
"Have the leaders in recruitment in your ears” - Tweet this