I came back from TruLondon last week with a mind positively over following with new insights into the recruitment industry, social recruiting and sourcing. But it looks like I am going to have to make some more room because I am heading back to London next week for the Innovation in Recruitment Conference.
I Will be the Hero the Innovation in Recruitment Conference Deserves!
This time however I won’t be able to just sit tweeting away and soaking up insider knowledge about the recruitment industry like a happy sponge.
So if you are lucky enough to be going to the conference on the 18th of September you won’t be able to miss me, and should make sure to come and #HugAHero!
And I don’t want to hear any snide remarks, because you all know what Batman does with Jokers!
Innovation in Recruitment
The event itself promises to be quite the day, with speakers from some of Britain’s leading businesses, such as Barclays. Our very own Lisa Jones will be speaking with Marc Bertrand of Northgate and Richard Pearson of ResourceBank about the role of social media in recruitment.
If you are considering going to the event but still haven’t quite made up your mind then let me give you a flavour of what it could do for you:
- Develop an innovative approach to traditional recruitment methods
- Revamp the sourcing strategy and create innovative recruitment advertising strategies
- Making your brand stand out amongst competition for talent
- Build virtual on line communities to improve talent pooling
- Manage volume recruitment
- Understand the latest technology developments
- Achieve demonstrable efficiency and value
- Link recruitment to business outcomes
- Reach the global workforce
Hope to see you there.