As a recruitment marketer, you’re working longer hours than ever – according to a recent survey 45.9 hours per week – longer than your sales colleagues (oh my!)
- Many of you would love to just have UNINTERRUPTED TIME to be able to deliver your roles.
- 62% are sick of “wasteful meetings”.
- And 98% of you have conflict at work most days.
Working as a recruitment marketer – akin to working in a manic war zone?
Well - not quite! But it may feel like it sometimes.
Being a recruitment marketer – unhealthy?
Marketers in recruitment suffer from tactics overload (lots of stuff to do) and not enough strategy / goals (business/sales-led outcomes).
I work with recruitment marketers to overcome this and ensure ROI and value, and that’s why I also run recruitment marketing workshops with BlueSky (every 6 months – one north/one south)
We've just run the Manchester one, and are planning the London one (September 2017). Send us a message if you're interested in the London one and we'll send you the link once we've booked the venue.
In the mean time, improve time management and reduce stress and conflict with
- Improved leads and sales
- Increased attraction and engagement with awesome content
- Reduced time wastage with tech hacks
- Generating PR - get that brand out there!
- Creating a strategy
All of which should reduce conflict, improve time usage and increase ROI.
Check out 5 Ways to Be a Recession-Proof Marketer below...
Thanks to Recruitment International for posting!