So in 2013 I ran a webinar for Bullhorn that analysed 7 myths and misconceptions about social recruiting. The webinar was recorded and you can watch it here. (And check out our old brand – how times have changed. Out with the purple and in with the pink!)
You can also review a new slide deck of the main points in our Slideshare channel.
Though two years have passed, these 7 myths of social recruiting still remain:
- Everyone is a job seeker!
- Social Recruiting is free and easy
- A great LinkedIn network is 500+
- If people follow you on Twitter you should follow back
- Facebook is no good for recruitment
- Recruiters are natural networkers
- Candidates love connecting with recruiters
If you like what you see, please follow our Slideshare account.