We are pretty excited about the event that Elite Leaders Network has asked us to help with on April 1, in London:
The Big Debate - Social Media in Recruitment
This is what they have to say about their event:
Bringing together some of the UK’s leading experts on social media for a unique afternoon event in London, The Big Debate is an exclusive social media Masterclass for recruiters unlike any other, enabling recruitment organisations to maximise the power of social media to outperform the market and maintain a significant competitive edge.
- Engage with the industry’s preeminent thought leaders on social media
- Take away an unparalleled library of top tips, techniques and tricks in how to maximise your ROI from social media
- Recognise the key to creating a progressive social media strategy for your recruitment business
- … and much, much more
Chaired by James Osborne, CEO of Elite Recruitment Network, the Big Debate will be one of the liveliest, interactive and enlightening Masterclasses on social media for the recruitment industry ever to be hosted.
Representing four of the key Social Media technologies for recruiters, we have brought together an incredible line up of senior representatives from LinkedIn andTwitter...
...and on behalf of the recruitment industry, our interactive panel will also include:
- Barclay Jones (yes, that's us - or rather Lisa Jones)
- Social Talent (none other than the Ninja Johnny Campbell, and
- Ph.Creative (the Jedi-Knight that is Dave Hazlehurst, or known to us mere mortals as @GoogleDave and the designer of our superb website!)
We would love to see you there. Click here for more information and ways to book your place.