This is what we discussed:
- I am "on a tear" for improving the image of the recruitment industry - why?
- Why I feel that social media is simply technology
- How the UK and US recruitment market differ
- Why are recruiters so bad at explaining their value
- How to get social media into business process
- How can recruiters truly advocate on behalf of their clients and candidates without there being a conflict of interest
- Why I think that the role of the recruiter should be segmented
It's 30 minutes long - so you have my permission to "download" a glass of wine and listen.
(Thanks John - flattered to be on the show. And thanks Animal - I am now a fully fledged "wine-bibber" #PrivateJoke)