In the webinar I tackled the following topics which :
- Everyone is a jobseeker
- Social recruiting is free and easy
- A great LinkedIn network is 500+ connections
- If people follow you on Twitter you should follow them back
- Facebook is no good for recruitment
- Recruiters are natural networkers
- Candidates love connecting with recruiters
Plus there were takeaways and tips for each of these topics. So, if you are a recruiter and use social media (ie. nearly ALL recruiters) there’s something in this webinar for you.
Make sure you grab coffee and watch the video here:
I'm going to be blogging about these myths in the next few weeks, so read the content here.