Recruitment Content Workshops to Generate Talent and Leads
- Are you a recruitment leader who is worried that being online is just a big distraction and prevents phone and face time? 96% of recruitment leaders want to increase the phone and face time of their recruiters
- Are you a recruitment marketer who needs their recruiters to engage more with the brand? 72% of marketers are inconsistent, basic or limited in content marketing and 50% have no content strategy - and 86% get little buy-in from their leaders and recruiters
- Are you a recruiter who needs to attract more talent and clients, and needs support in "getting" marketing? 88% of recruiters admit that they either waste time on content or don't see ROI and hence don't bother
We help recruiters become more successful with their digital strategies. We help recruiters attract talent and clients with content.
Our clients tell us that we run the best Recruitment Content Workshops.
It was great to see that, when she pushed them, realisation dawned about how easy content could be and how essential it might be rather than just the ‘marketing’ exercise they had perhaps deemed it to be.
Janine Owen, Search Consultancy
Recruitment marketing isn't about how much billable time is used to blog. That's my worst nightmare! Recruiters engaged in their niche, inspired, and working effectively with their marketing department to generate leads, attract candidates and clients means more face time, fees and profit!
Lisa Jones, Barclay Jones
Want to generate leads and talent, as well as improve the online profiles of your recruiters and brand?
Recruitment Content Workshop ROI
Who should attend: This workshop is perfect for recruiters and recruitment marketers who want to generate leads, applications and brand growth.
We deliver Content Workshops on-site or via webinar which includes:
- Understand how to attract candidates and clients with content.
- Source relevant and respected content for your target audiences to nurture and convert.
- Effectively use social media to market content to attract, engage and convert.
ROI: To source, attract, convert and place.
Want some Free Tips and Hacks for Recruiters?