Having arrived out of the recession we needed a re-fresh and Barclay Jones re-engineered our approach to technology and online tools, which was also uplifiting and energising for our team.
Midas Selection are an Executive Recruitment Consultancy, operating in a variety of sectors, placing Sales and Marketing professionals. Midas have been established for over 15 years and have offices in Birmingham and Leeds.
After positive consultation with the directors, we began working with Midas Selection as part of their growth strategy. We initially conducted a technology and social media audit to decide which areas of the business would benefit from our strategic input.
Working as their Virtual IT Director, we worked closely with the management and staff to deliver:
We project managed and implemented market leading recruitment software to:
- streamlined business processes
- give greater visibility to activity
- increase speed of delivery
- more effectively manage existing and potential client relationships
We delivered a strategy and training to:
- maximise business exposure online – improve their brand
- generate more leads
- implement a practical policy to ensure appropriate use of this medium, whilst protecting the business from misuse
Software Licensing: we introduced a new, easier to manage and more cost effective model
Infrastructure: we refreshed their desktop infrastructure to make it more robust, standardised and easier to manage
- The business is more visible
- New staff are approaching Midas due to their renewed approach
- Contacts and candidates are more freely connecting with the business
- Internal staff now have access to systems and marketing tools to help them deliver a more refined recruitment process
- They have a policy and guidance on how to use CRM and social media to manage their network and generate new business
- Staff are more empowered; management are achieving the objectives that they set out to deliver: growth.
If you are growing your business, and would value strategic advice on how technology, web and social media could help, please get in touch.