The Best Twitter for Recruiters Training
Twitter is a fantastic tool for sourcing, attracting and engaging but is widely misunderstood by recruiters. It is, however, widely used by your talent and clients and you will be missing valuable opportunities to source, research and engage.
- There are 13million+ Tweeters in the UK (nearly half of the working population)
- 63% of the worlds top 250 companies have active Twitter accounts (great for lead gen!)
- 174 of the top 500 companies have recruitment-dedicated Twitter accounts
But... Tweets don’t place people, recruiters do.
Our clients tell us that we run the best Twitter training:
I was sceptical about what value Twitter could add. But I also saw my ideal candidates using it. Time to get on board!
I’m now raising my profile, spying on the competition and dare I say “engaging”. This session really opened my eyes to how I can improve my recruitment process.
These Twitter for Recruiters courses are for time-starved recruiters, who either think they have a handle on Twitter, or they just don't get where it fits into their recruitment or business process.
The Best Twitter Training for Recruiters
We deliver Twitter training on-site or via webinar which includes:
- Creating optimised profiles: attract talent, increase connections and job applications
- Source candidates and contacts, generate leads, advertise their jobs
- Spy and be more competitive
- And some really useful Twitter hacks to help you get the best out it (and other social media streams)
Want some Free Tips and Hacks for Recruiters?
We deliver the best recruiter training workshops. Job adverts training, Broadbean, LinkedIn for Recruiters, Twitter for Recruiters, Eshot and Mailshot Training, and Bond Adapt and Bullhorn Recruitment CRM training. We work with recruiters to be super effective at their desk: attract, source, convert and place. We also help internal recruiters attract recruiters.