Recruiters who want to improve their job advert application rate need to improve their job adverts – simple statement, we know, but when you have so much to do to just get through your day, innovating your job advert copy is not always going to be a quick and easy win. This webinar, although created a little while ago, is still relevant now.
We ran a great webinar with Broadbean today to show recruiters what they need to stop doing with their job adverts. We want to help our community become innovative with their adverts, place more candidates, engage more clients, and become more successful.
We talked about:
- What words stop people applying for jobs and what to replace them with
- Do “Rock Stars” and “Geniuses” help or hinder job applications?
- When to advertise jobs
- Whether to mention your clients’ names or not
- Which apps can help us with our job adverts
- Size matters – but which size are we aiming for?
- Is Christmas Day a great day to post a job?
As usual, we asked a few questions to find out what recruiters are up to with their job adverts, and the results were revealing!
- 73% have NEVER received training on how to write a digital job advert
- 74% don’t put client names in any of their job ads (which means the content needs to be amazing!)
- 60% haven’t tried to apply for their own vacancies before (so don’t know if the process needs fixing)
- 60% of our clever recruiters are getting their ads proofread before going live – a great improvement!
If you want more advice on creating the best job adverts, get in touch here.