Your recruitment CRM should be the engine of your recruitment business, and for it to be effective is needs the best fuel. This is a webinar for recruitment leaders who want more of the 4Cs – candidates, clients, consultants and cash!
Our clients tell us that they want ROI from their technology, better management information and engaged, effective recruiters making profitable placements.
Retain the Best Recruiters, Create a USP, Generate The 4Cs!
Barclay Jones and Bullhorn joined forces to show recruitment leaders how they can protect their business from GDPR, retain the best recruiters, generate the 4Cs, and create a USP for their recruitment business.
Fuel Your Recruitment CRM
Andy Ingham and I revealed:
- How you can fuel your Recruitment CRM to generate a CRMFirst culture
- How to define a CRMFirst strategy for your recruitment business – and make it work
- How you can keep your recruitment consultants engaged with the technology you’ve invested in so they don’t necessarily need extra technologies to source and place
- Why data is the new oil, and how it can create more candidates, clients and consultants for your business
- How you can ultimately make more money for your recruitment business using the data you already have