Recruiters and Recruitment Marketers! This webinar is a speedy watch to give you some candidate sourcing and attraction hacks, whilst also building a longer term, sustainable recruitment marketing strategy.
Candidate engagement is one of the hottest topics for recruiters. You have so many systems to source candidates, but in reality, you’re attracting the wrong talent to your jobs, and you’re competing on a level unknown to your recruitment leaders. More recruiter training is needed to turbo charge your approach. And if social media and digital marketing is not working to get you the best candidates, you’re simply doing it wrong!
Too Much Data, Not Enough Candidates?
- Are you a recruiter suffering from “too much data, not enough candidates” and so need some realistic advice to help you attract, engage, convert and retain?
- Perhaps you need more clients? You can use these recruiter hacks for business development too.
- Internal Recruiters – I dare you to use this for consultant / colleague attraction for your own businesses!
The 4Cs are our mantra – candidates, clients colleagues and cash!
Too Much Content, Not Enough Marketing?
We’ve always said that sourcing is clever, but candidate attraction is genius. Where demand for the best talent appears to outpace supply, you need to adopt innovative approaches. Social media and digital marketing can really generate genuine candidate leads.
I was delighted to work with APSCo to deliver this seminar in their Frankfurt offices. As a mentor and trainer to the recruitment industry, they asked me to share my recruiter hacks and marketing insight. They then asked me to deliver this content online to their community. This is the resulting recruiter webinar.
We talked about:
- My approach to the Recruitment Marketing Engine – a simple approach to a function which often under-delivers
- How your Recruitment CRM (eg. Bullhorn and Adapt) is a critical part of the Recruitment Marketing Workflow
- A simple process to generate candidates leads: inbound sales! And my case study of a client who generated 50 interviews from one email marketing campaign (in 24 hours!)
We looked at:
- The 3Ps for digital recruitment marketing: Purpose, Process, People
- How data gets in the way of great marketing, whereas marketing should drive it straight into your business
- The buyer’s journey is crucial for recruiters if you want to retain your 4Cs
How do you make candidates aware, consider you as a viable recruiter, decide to work with you and most of all stay with you?
On this recruitment webinar I will give you some hacks which you can implement immediately into your recruitment business and marketing strategy.
Thanks Tremayne at APSCo Germany for being such great hosts.