Women in Recruitment was formed to give recruitment firms practical support in attracting, developing and retaining their female talent, as well as providing a tangible demonstration of a commitment to gender equality for clients and candidates.
Obviously, there are women in recruitment. I, one, Natasha is another. We talked about the reason that this organisation has been born; what its goal is… who’s sponsoring it? And importantly, how a woman (and a man!) can get involved in this body.
Can a Diverse Workforce Improve Your Recruitment Business?
Natasha and I discussed a variety of topics, including:
- Are women better recruiters?
- Are women better at sales?
- And what stats did we have to prove or disprove this?
- Why is there a need for a Women in Recruitment body?
- What’s it’s mission and how does it support women (and men)?
- What is the business case for change?
- What practical advice does Natasha have for creating a more diverse workforce?
Listen to the Podcast Below!
Listen to Our Recruitment Leaders Podcast Series
Listen to our SoundCloud account (while running, driving, cooking, working. multi-tasking, recruiting)
“Have the leaders in recruitment in your ears” – Tweet this