I am delighted that Recruitment Leaders Connect is coming to Birmingham to run a recruitment event.
You’ll see industry-leading keynote talks, take part in interactive discussion sessions and relaxed social networking opportunities specifically for recruiting leaders in the Midlands and the North.
We do not get enough events for recruiters outside of London – yes, there are a few more generic events for business leaders, but no-one really has the time for generic advice. For a recruitment leader to leave their desk, you need events to be more about recruitment and recruitment business growth, recruitment technology etc… You need ROI.
These events are just what my clients need: fast moving, high quality, TED-style, presentations and Q&A covering the full spectrum of issues relevant to recruitment. You’ll see expert speakers sharing insight, experience and lessons learned to provide inspiration and lots of practical takeaways.
Recruitment Innovation, Technology and Profit
- Culture is the Key to Business Success
- Technology’s Role in Supporting the Recruitment Process. AI, Automation, The GDPR and the “Human Factor”
- Innovation Spotlights: Jobdiva, Engage Technology Partners
- Project Freedom: How to Get the Right People, Doing the Right Things at the Right Time
- How to Create an Inclusive Working Environment and Engage Diverse Talent
- Then the ever-important drinks reception