There’s a myth that all SME recruitment businesses believe – that they can’t compete against the big boys! The latest SME Forum with APSCo is designed to show recruitment leaders how they can leverage technology and focus their strategies so they can become more profitable and grow their recruitment business.
When: Thursday 14 June, 15:00 – 17:00
Who for: Recruitment Leaders who need to stay competitive, understand the latest tech opportunities and grow their recruitment business.
I’m a passionate advocate for SMEs (being one ourselves!) which is why I’ll be attending this session. The recruitment industry is full of SMEs – with over 9000 recruitment agencies being set up last year alone, it’s easy to see why! We’re an entrepreneurial, driven industry.
Intelligent Matching, KPIs vs Culture and Realistic Billing Expectations…
Artificial Intelligence – how SMEs can compete with the Big Boys
Following on from the recent member meeting presentation on AI by Andrew Wayland from Alexander Mann Solutions, Textkernel will present how SMEs can implement intelligent matching alongside their existing Search & Match tech.
Round Table – What’s Keeping You Up at Night
The SME Forum was traditionally SME Owner Managers and Directors discussing the highs and lows of running their businesses; so, this format is back to address topics important to you. Some food for thought below:
- Building strong internal recruitment relationships
- KPIs vs culture – getting the right mix
- Developing personal development plans for your team
- Realistic billings expectations for new staff
- On-boarding best practice ideas
- Office space and rental
- International growth
- Marketing strategies that support client/candidate acquisition
- Non exec directors – pros and cons
- Restrictive Covenants
- Entering a new sector
- Budgeting, cashflow and long-term business planning
- What APSCo does for me / What more APSCo could do for me