Recruitment leaders want to grow their businesses. They want to create speedy, profitable teams of recruiters, and they want to see ROI from their investments. This podcast is a really interesting listen to help you understand how innovation can stop being a buzzword, and start being the way you create ROI and success for your recruiting teams, tech and time!
After 15 years working in recruitment as a consultant, leader and business owner, Mark works with recruitment businesses who are either start-ups / micro and want to scale, or more established recruitment businesses which have reached barriers to growth.
This is a Must-Listen Podcast for Recruitment Business Owners!
This is a must-listen if you own a recruitment business, no matter what size, or what style of recruitment.
We talked about:
- How recruitment leaders want more time, more money and less stress – but often find that when they stop and look around, they haven’t gained any of those things…
- A recruitment leader’s focus is on revenue – but the most successful recruitment business focus on something else – what it that?
- What do you need to do to scale up your recruitment business?
- How do you create assets in your business?
- What are recruitment leaders doing every day to ensure that their systems, marketing etc… aren’t merely a cost and but a sales-driver?
- How do you deliver change?
- How do you know if your recruitment business is not delivering what you want?
- How do you know whether your business is capable of delivering what you need?
- What is the one thing every recruitment leader needs to do this year?
It was fascinating to talk about mindsets / culture / leadership with Mark: listen to the podcast below.