Are you an IT Project Manager? Do you want to work for an organisation that makes a massive difference to the lives of every day people?
Are you available to commence a new role ASAP?
If so, then this could be the ideal role for you.
We are currently recruiting for an IT Project Manager to work for one of our NHS clients based in Yorkshire.
The role is working on a 3 month basis (with the possibility of extension).
The main duties will reverberate around implementing a new shared technology resource across different locations/sites. This will involve:
• Rolling out the new system, liaising with healthcare professionals.
• Being the key point of contact for the project and working across different sites, especially when the implementation goes live.
• Identifying process improvement opportunities.
• Compiling reports/detailed papers.
• Devising and working to set KPIs.
• Constantly seeking feedback from colleagues and acting upon this, if necessary.
• Devising a reporting framework, to keep key stakeholders updated on the development of the project.
The ideal candidate will have undertaken a similar role within the public sector previously. However, if you are an IT Project Manager, and are used to working on large scale, complex projects, then do not hesitate to apply by using the online facility available.