All of my clients in Leeds and Yorkshire want to grow their recruitment businesses, but with so many distractions (GDPR, Brexit…), it’s hard to determine what your business strategy this year should be. Recruitment leaders want to stop the distractions, get back to BAU, increase headcount and become more profitable.
That’s why I’m delighted to see advice and information specifically for northern recruitment businesses in the latest APSCo and VacancySoft Regional Trends Report for Northern England. There isn’t enough data and help out there for Leeds-based recruitment businesses. There’s lots of help in general out there for recruitment business leaders in general, but recruiters don’t have time for general advice – they need specifics.
Data for Divination and Predictions
Predicting the future is a talent most recruitment leaders would love to have, and while we’re not quite there yet, these stats and insights are the next best thing. It’s vital that you utilise the data and insight from this report to inform your strategy for 2018.
Leeds Recruitment Leaders – Want to Grow Your Business? Watch This Video!
Back to Basics, Recruitment Leaders!
It’s time to get back to basics, focus on relationship building and more importantly, understand how the economy will support or change your business strategy over the next 12 months.
This report gives critical insight into which sectors are growing (and shrinking!) in the North, how the market is performing and what recruitment agencies need to focus on this year to remain profitable and successful.
Data is The New Oil – Use it!
There’s vital stats and data in this report that can help inform your decisions over the next six months and propel your recruitment business forward. Now we can’t give away too much, but there’s a few key points to consider:
- Manchester is outperforming Leeds in the recruitment industry (Leeds recruiters – what’s your plan to solve this?)
- 5% of vacancies in entire country are Yorkshire-based – what does that mean for your strategy?
- The report outlines which industries in the area are booming (Marketing roles have increased by a quarter since 2017). Understanding how your recruitment business can take advantage will really help you develop your niche
- Certain businesses in the region that are growing and hiring rapidly, and you should be networking with them (use this info speak to your consultants about where they should be focusing their attention!)
You can find APSCo and VacancySoft’s regional reports here.
Recruitment Leader Resources to Grow Your Business
We have some resources that will help with some of the above – check out the links below and let me know how you get on:
- Discover how to generate more of the 4Cs (clients, candidates, consultants and cash!) your recruitment business needs to grow this year.
- Get some practical tips for lead generation post-GPDR to help you make the most of the opportunities GDPR brings.
- Suffering from FOMO? Time to cut through the noise and understand what you need to STOP doing to make your recruitment business even more successful this year
Find out how we can help you with your recruitment business growth in 2018 – whether it’s recruitment technology ROI, digital marketing or recruitment training, we’re making recruiters more successful.