We are looking for great people to join our growing business.
Roles: Project Managers, Project Leaders, Technical Project Managers, Software Trainers
Based: Leeds. These are full-time, permanent roles.
Is this you?
- Have you at least 1 years’ experience in a similar role?
- Do you thrive in a varied and busy environment?
- Do you get technology and how it can help people be more productive?
If you can answer YES to these questions we’d love to hear from you! If you have recruitment experience too, we’ll drop everything to speak to you.
What do you need?
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role – at least 1 year
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- To be positive and fun to be around
- Willingness to travel and be flexible
- To be a self-starter and a great team player – demonstrate our values
What will you do with us?
- Engage with recruiters – using English and not “techlish”
- Analyse business process, mapping and engineering
- Help to improve our clients’ business through recruiter success and recruitment technology
- Be passionate about all of the above
Apply with your CV to: email@example.com
Our clients are recruiters so knowing this sector would be a great advantage
We consult in the recruitment technology and social media sector and this is what our customers have to say:
“Working with them is fun, stimulating and enlightening – they are a great part of the team.”
“They have a valuable understanding of recruitment process, technology, end user experience and business change and we have found their involvement key to the project. They are a great team to work with and offer a balanced view and good realistic advice to any technology project.”
“I am delighted by the service I get from the team. They are hugely knowledgeable in ICT, business process and recruitment tech and great fun to work with. Want to hear about some new tech to improve management reporting? Ask them. Want to know how to improve some processes that have started to creak? ask them.
The recruitment sector is constantly evolving – they are at the forefront of the changes. They live and breathe it and their passion for what they do is clearly evident. I have no hesitation in recommending them if you want to improve your competitive advantage”