Your recruitment CRM is a critical piece of technology.
It can cost a fortune to buy, setup and run. And to add insult to injury, it can make you little or no profit and be a laughing stock when investors come auditing…
Recruiters – your Addiction could be a USP!
Or it can be a USP – a unique selling point. Your recruitment software can be an addiction for your recruiters, your clients, candidates and investors. All of which does the one job you bought it for – to make you more money.
No recruitment leader buys a recruitment CRM to simply dump data and then create an admin team to manage it, and an IT team to store it, a recruitment team to ignore it… and then have finance and marketers working from other data…
Watch this video if you have asked yourself these questions:
- How can I get more money from my recruitment business?
- How can I make my recruiters more profitable?
- Why is my CRM such a mess – but people like you tell me it’s critical?
- Why am I constantly investing only to stay the same?
- Why do my recruiters need so many expensive toys to do their jobs… and still they can’t fill jobs and quickly as I did in my day?
We’ll give you some practical tips on how to get your clients, talent, recruiters and investors addicted to your CRM – so you can improve, grow or sell your recruitment business.