Recruitment technology has never been higher on the agenda of the recruitment director.
Every client we are working with is going through some form of transformation which involves recruitment technology / recruitment software (and I include social media when I say recruitment technology). They want to be:
- More streamlined
- More attractive to work for
- Faster, harder, stronger
- More competitive (don’t ignore your new competitors – clients, candidates and small, agile recruiters)
And they want to:
- Create an asset out of their systems and data
- Attract clients to their business by demonstrating innovation
- Remove the risk to their business by removing complex and invisible systems and processes
I’ll be at UK Recruiter’s Recruitment Technology Showcase on 5 June. I always free up my diary for this event (even if I’m not speaking at it). It's invaluable if you’re a techie, or a recruitment leader / decision maker.
The 5 June Date is A Good Day!
Here’s some facts about 5 June:
- The longest champagne cork flight was recorded at 177 feet 9 inches (New York 1977) – perhaps Louise can sponsor a challenge to this?
- It’s Mark Wahlberg’s birthday!
A technology fact… In1977, June 5 - the 1st personal computer, Apple II, goes on sale (now I feel old!)
… and if you’re into Victorian romance and technology, Ada Byron met Charles Babbage (aka the “father of computing”) - on 5 June 1833 – she documented his work (no doubt whilst swooning under the weight of her bustle!)
3 reasons to go to UK Recruiter’s Recruitment Technology Showcase
- You get to compare recruitment software side by side – even a non-techie would appreciate that it’s not until you can do a true beauty parade that you get some perspective. CRM, Web, ATS, Job Board Posting and some true innovation...
- Lots of people like me will be there so you can pick our brains for free!
- Recruitment leaders and decision makers can use this event to take control of their knowledge and “gen up” on elements which can transform their businesses (critical for growing recruitment businesses) – how often do you really get out of the business and spend time on the business?
If using technology to be speedier, more competitive, and be an attractive employer/supplier is part of your strategy, then please free yourselves up to come along.
You can register here.
Hope to see you there.