I am beyond excited to be going to IMUK (Inbound Marketing UK) this year. Apart from the fact that I get to see one of my "desert island disks" @GoogleDave, I'll also be fawning over some social media leaders from some massive businesses.
You'll often see (and hear) me at recruitment, recruitment technology and social recruiting events. This time I'm off to an event where I'll be focussing on pure social. I urge you to review this event, especially if you are in the north. So few events cater for us "provinces" - and not only that the ticket is massively good value!
Spiel from the events page...
Is your digital marketing team up-to-date?
If you’re not able to answer ‘yes’ with confidence, then you should register now to attend the Inbound Marketing Conference UK 2014 (IMUK14), which will take place on Tuesday 8th July 2014 in Liverpool.
IMUK14 will play host to ten world-class speakers, who will share best practice, cutting-edge digital tactics, case studies from global brands and other industry secrets which will boost your online marketing strategy, including:
- Using ‘contagious content’ to boost rankings and drive sales
- Building a robust digital strategy using buyer personas
- Leveraging social media to generate leads for your business
- Engaging your online community a turning them into customers
- Why wearable technology will change the way you do business
- Using disruptive digital techniques to boost your bottom lineand overtake competitors
Gary Vaynerchuk, New York Times bestselling author of Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook, social media thought leader and entrepreneur will be the event’s keynote speaker, along with representatives from global brands such as Muse, Google, Microsoft and Oxfam.
I'm pretty excited - but of course, I know it all already (!! #NOT).