Are you a graduate or 2nd year under-graduate looking to work for a company who leads the way in their industry: social media and social recruiting?
We have a great job for you if you are fun to be around, and have energy and wit!
- Have an eye for detail
- Have practical (and demonstrable) experience of social media (beyond personal use)
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills (you get how to not abuse an apostophe!)
We need you to develop and maintain the online community of Barclay Jones, whilst working with the Directors to map and develop new sales territories.
Do you want to gain some REAL expertise from people who get social media strategy (and don't just want you to setup Twitter in the vain hope that tweeting gets results?) Social media in business is not jut about tweeting and liking - it's about practical strategies that make a real difference to commercial environments.
Do you want a role based in Leeds with a fun team, of well-respected specialists in the technology and social media world?
We have a great role for someone to join our team...
This job is initially for 12 weeks with the potential of permanent employment if you're great! It's at the usual intern rate of £300 per week.
Reasons to be cheerful! You'll be...
- Monitoring and Moderation of social media channels
- Nurturing engagement
- Marketing and promotion of the community
- Relaying what you have found out/done to other members of the team.
- Metrics and reporting
- Identifying trends / topical market research / creating blogs
- Sales Mapping – client and competitor analysis
Please drop me a line with your CV and outline your experience - I'll be checking your social profiles as evidence of your experience so please make me happy! ;-)