I talk a lot online and at events about recruitment marketing and I love catching up with marketers in recruitment to share ideas and debate what marketing really is in Sales.
How about some...
"Short Sharp Marketing Tactics and the Guide to Recruiter Happiness" tweet this
Short Sharp Marketing Tactics and the Guide to Recruiter Happiness
I talked to Olly about:
- How to get sales and marketing aligned
- What are the key challenges recruitment marketers face in 2016 and beyond?
- What tips does Olly have for every recruitment marketer?
- Brand awareness – why do Olly and I feel it’s “so yesterday”?
- What does a happy recruiter look like? What does a recruitment marketer need to do to make their recruiters happy?
- Where does data and recruitment technology sit within marketing?
- What is grading and scoring?
- How do you promote yourself out of the colouring-in department?
I absolutely love talking to Olly – he’s a real marketing brain and every marketer will value listening to his practical, direct and succinct approach.
Listen to Our Recruitment Leaders Podcast Series
Listen to our SoundCloud account (while running, driving, cooking, working. multi-tasking, recruiting)
"Have the leaders in recruitment in your ears” - Tweet this