Are You a Project Manager?
- You’ve managed systems projects
- You are a people person
- You are known for being organised, effective and a team player!
This is an exciting time join a team of award-winning leaders in recruiter success training, recruitment technology strategy, and digital marketing strategy for the recruitment industry. We pride ourselves on making recruiters more successful.
What Can You Bring to This Project Manager Job?
- Demonstrable experience in a project manager or project lead job – at least 1 year
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – positive and fun to be around, and have the flexibility to travel
- To be a self-starter and a great team player – and demonstrate our values
As project management and recruitment training professionals, we practice what we preach, so you will be given full and continuous training and development.
3 Great Things About a Job at Barclay Jones
- We’ve won awards voted for by judges, industry peers and our clients!
- Based in the best county in the UK, but made up of Yorkshirefolk, Devonians, Herts… a lovely blend of accents and humour.
- The recruitment industry is one of the biggest sectors in the UK (£45bn+) and we are proud to be seen as our clients as partners, not simply suppliers.
(Oh and office dog, Nespresso, Amazon Echo, chocolate, baking, funky offices, and a lovely team!)
What WiIl you Do as our Project Manager?
You’ll develop a fabulous skill-set and work with a massively respected team.
- You’ll work with recruiters on projects like Bullhorn, Bond Adapt, Talent Rover, Eclipse, and other Recruitment CRM and Systems. Check out our Recruitment Technology offering here.
- You will work with our clients to not only implement the recruitment software, but work with our recruitment trainers on the ultimate goal – adoption, engagement and ROI!
You will join a fun and dynamic team who deliver successful projects, consult, train recruiting, IT and marketing leaders in recruitment. Our goal is to generate a sales-focused, lead generative processes and teams.
Our Clients Really Rate Us
“Working with them is fun, stimulating and enlightening – they are a great part of the team.”
The recruitment sector is constantly evolving – they are at the forefront of the changes. They live and breathe it. Their passion for what they do is clear.
What we liked the most about Barclay Jones is that they’re consultative and inspiring. They are always coming up with new ideas and solutions and we trust them.
They “get” the problems that we face and have never recommended a solution that we didn’t need. We trust them.
Get in Touch. I’d Love to Hear from You
I founded Barclay Jones in 2008 to help recruiters be more successful. I have been a trainer for over 20 years and I live and breath training and coaching. This role is crucial to the growth of my business. My team are as passionate as I am to make a difference to the recruitment sector. They say:
I work on varied projects, but the key goal is helping recruitment business improve their processes, systems and ROI. I love the varied clients I get meet and work with. I know I make a real difference.
This is a Leeds-based role in funky offices, with on-tap Chupa Chupps, office whippet, free parking, laptop, phone and lots of other rewards and perks to boost your £30,000-£40,000 salary.
Apply with your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0333 9000 987 for an informal chat.